The Team Never Quit Mk12CF Special Purpose Rifle (SPR) was designed by Marcus Luttrell and his former SDVT-1 teammate and G2 Precision Co-Founder, Garrett Golden.
It is based on the highly popular rifle developed by the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) and used extensively by SOCOM operators. The Mk12 is one of the preferred weapons of Navy SEALs and the special operations community.
Marcus carried the Mk12 on Operation Red Wings. The TNQ Mk12CF like the original Mk12 is reliable and accurate. In addition, the TNQ Mk12CF is much lighter, maintains sub MOA grade accuracy with a broader range of ammunition and is ergonomically superior.
To quote Marcus: "This is the gun I would want to take with me into battle," pretty much says it all...
Team Never Quit MK12 Carbon Fiber Specs
- Mil-Spec+ Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum, Hard Anodized Type III Finish
- Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
- G2 Ambi Selector
- Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum, Hard Anodized Type III Finish
- G2 Forward Assist
- Raptor Ambi by Radian
- Proof Research 18" Carbon Fiber Reinforced 416R Stainless Steel, 223 Wylde Chamber, 1:8 Twist Single Cut 4 Groove
- Rifle Length Gas System
- Match Grade, Hand Lapped
- Titanium Compensator Brake, ½-28
- CMC Curved Two Stage 2/3 lb
Bolt Carrier Group:
- G2 with Nickle Boron Coating
- G2 Precision 15" Recce M-Lok, 6061-T6
- Magpul Mil-Spec SPR Buttstock
- Ergo Suregrip Original
Direct Gas Impingement Operated, Semi-Automatic
- One 20-Round Magpul PMAG
- 6 lbs. 11 oz Weight
Optics and Accessories NOT Included!